9 Free Google Marketing Tools
Don’t just Google yourself to see where you are in the Googlesphere. Use these 9 FREE Google Marketing Tools to get the most of your online presence.
1. Google Keyword tool – find keywords or phrases and related search volume.
2. Google Insights for Search – compare search volume patterns across specific regions, categories, time frames and properties
3. Google traffic estimator – estimates search traffic based on your cost per click and daily budget.
4. Google Ad Targeting Preview tool – view how paid and natural search results appear when accessed from different countries/languages.
5. Google Webmaster tools – detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Google.
6. Google Trends – view search trends over time, shows seasonality
7. Google Suggest – shows related phrases and additional qualifiers in order of popularity
8. Google Sitemaps – get data about crawling, indexing and search traffic, receive notifications about problems on your site
9. Google Alerts – get notifications when someone or another site lists your site, phrase, or name.