This time it’s tech time!
How big is your USB thumb drive? I’ve got an old 4GB one (not big enough) that I carry in my purse. Anyone wear theirs like a necklace, on its lanyard? Anyone, like me, wish that someone, anyone, would make a thumb drive that we could display proudly?
Well, check out this USB drive that even P Diddy could store his finest mogul documents in!
Brando, super site of the always useless-yet-gotta-have-it gadget, has come up with a few very cool USB thumb drives, for those who enjoy a little bling.
- USB Jewel Bracelet Thumb Drive: 8GB – Silver or Gold – US$33.00
- USB Jewel Rose Necklace Flash Drive: 8GB – Silver or Black or Red Rose – US$37.00
- USB Jeweled Heart Necklace Flash Drive: 8GB – Silver – US$38.00
and as to not scare off my macho readers…
- USB Spy Pocket Video Audio Recorder + MP3 + Flash Drive + Writing Pen: 4GB – US$59.00
- KingMax 8GB Super Stick: 8GB, “The World’s Smallest Flash Drive” – US$23.00 at Amazon
- It is indeed the world’s smallest flash drive, weighing in at a mere 1 gram. Now, that’s pretty mighty!
- My husband and I just got some (Thanks, Mike!), and to me, it looks like a Smurf; I call him Business Smurf and he can smurf the heck out of my smurfy PSD and music files, and he’s washing-machine-proof too! Smurf, yeah!
Check them out if you’re looking to add some flash to your flashdrives! It’s all about muti-tasking gadgets!