Learn how to add shapes in the Online Design Center.
You are here: Next Day Printing » Printing Blog » NDF & Family » Next Day Flyers test » Next Day Flyers » - NDF Help » Adding a rectangle box, line, or circle in the Online Design Center
Adding a rectangle box, line, or circle in the Online Design Center- Online Design Center, Circle, Line, Rectangle, Shapes, Video Tutorial
About Mark Valenzuela
I am a Web Design Manager at Next Day Flyers. I have a passion for music production, web design and photography.
- Homebrew Label Art – Turning Cheap Stickers into Masterpieces! July 24, 2014
- 8 of the Worst Experiences in Craigslist History July 22, 2014
- How to Market Your Business for Free with 8 Groundbreaking New Apps July 18, 2014
- 20 Ideas for Funny Wedding Invitations to Take the Stuffiness Out of the Occasion July 15, 2014
- Screens, Bars, Signs & Banners – 5 Bold Ideas for Your Outdoor Summer Event July 11, 2014
- FREE! Photoshop and Illustrator Flyer Templates for the BIG Football Game! January 28, 2014
- 3 Creative Flyers Templates for Your Religious and Spiritual Event Promotion July 8, 2014
- The Madness Begins! FREE 3 Basketball Themed PSD Flyers for the Big Tournament March 3, 2014
- Tips on Creating a Successful Event Marketing Print Campaign May 8, 2014
- Developing Your Logo – A Step-by-Step Logo Tutorial from Concept, Sketch, to Design April 8, 2014
- Design Resources All Articles art of design business business card Business Cards Copy Chat design design inspiration design tips Direct Mail Email email marketing Facebook Flyer Free Google Graphic Design Graphic Designer graphic design round up holiday marketing Inspiration marketing online marketing our daily best Photobomb Photography Photoshop Postcards Print printing promotions Resources SEO Social Marketing social media social media marketing Sweet Spot Templates tips Tips & Bits Tips and Bits Tutorials twitter Video Tutorial